Armed Forces Group Preston provides practical advice and guidance for current service personnel and veterans of all ages, backgrounds and military services. We can signpost to a variety of oganisations supporting many needs.
- Mental and physical health support
- Employment opportunities
- Job search training
- Pensions and benefits advice
- Accommodation for the homeless
- Support for the lonely and isolated
- Veterans badge applications
We provide this for veterans of the armed forces, Bevin Boys, the Women’s Land Army/ Timber Corps and the Arctic Convoys who are now suffering from disabilities due to injury, mental disabilities or both.
Our aims are simple, to help them in whatever way we can with whatever they need to face the future and live as normal a life as possible without prejudice or hardship.